Friday, June 20, 2008

Zenni Optical Review

Being a "Myopian," I was amazed to see how low the prices are on the frames/eyeglasses they offer on this website $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses Darned! Wish I would have run into this site a month ago. Compared to the eyeglasses I bought a month ago from a retail store, I could have saved at least 50% on a similar frame with lens. The prices on frames and lens they offer on this sight start at $8. At first I thought such cheap frames would look like some silly sunglasses my little boy would wear, but to my surprise, they look great. Besides their low prices, they also offer a vast variety of styles. From Paris Hilton to the girl next door, anyone may find a style fit for him or her. One of the site's best feature is their new arrivals which allows you to browse through frames of the latest fashion. The only drawback to buying from this site is that all sales are final, but they do offer giving 50% of your money back if you are unsatisfied with their products. Like any site, buying personal items on line does not allow you to any fitting before buying, but with the low prices they offer on this site, I will definitely give this site $ 8 Zenni Optical Rx Eyeglasses a try the next time I need a new pair of eyeglasses.

1 comment:

The Film Doctor said...

I've noticed that Zenni glasses can fall apart quicker, but we tend to just buy multiple pairs. They are still a better deal.